Casio Edifice Chronograph Watch for Men [EFR546D-1A]
- Neo-display : A luminous coating provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Date display : The current date is shown on the display
- Stopwatch function - 1/1 sec. - 30 minutes : Elapsed times are measured with split-second accuracy. The watch can measure times of up to 30 minutes.
- Mineral glass : The tough mineral glass resists scratching.
- Solid stainless steel case
- Screw locked back : The screw connection on the base of the housing optimally protects the inner workings of the watch and simultaneously provides easy access, when changing the battery for example.
- Stainless steel band : Tough, durable and elegant: The stainless steel wrist strap gives your watch that classic feel.
- Safety Catch : Always reliable: This watch has a particularly secure safety catch, which helps prevent the strap from opening by mistake.
- 3 Years - 1 Battery : The battery supplies the watch with sufficient energy for approx. three years.
- Water resistance classification (10 bar) : Perfect for swimming and snorkelling: the watch is water resistant to 10 bar / 100 metres. The metres value does not relate to a diving depth but to the air pressure used in the course of the water resistance test. (ISO 22810)
- Accuracy: +/- 20 sec seconds per month
- Type of battery: SR920SW
- Dimensions: approx. 53,0mm x 47,0mm x 11,8mm (H x W x D)
- Weight: approx. 130,0 g
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Watch Series||Casio Edifice|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
ShiraCart.com © 2017